Thursday, February 14, 2008

Thailand Adventures

I recently took a trip to Bangkok, Thailand - it was a really fast-paced city full of shopping everywhere....as most of you probably guessed already - I was in heaven!! I arrived very late in the evening and I had to get myself from the airport to the hotel to meet my friend...of course the taxi drivers don't speak English very well but thankfully I was headed to the Four Seasons...so that definitely helped.

I joined my friend that had a meeting in Bangkok on Friday, so I was able to crash in her hotel with her. So we were spoiled for the first 2-nights in Bangkok. Our journey then continued to Cambodia, where we stayed in a very small family owned hotel...similar to a hostel but we had our own private bathroom ;-)
Throughout the next few stories are just a few of the photos I took during my very short visit in Bangkok. I tried to see as much of the city as I could and of course find any markets where they were willing to bargain for beautiful goods.
There were amazing temples and statues throughout the city....




No comments: